- empower individuals to overcome challenges,
- promote collaboration within and across teams,
- facilitate authentic and constructive communication,
- create a safe psychological space that strengthens team dynamics.
The Gallup Q12 EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT survey claims that 10 of 12 engagement drivers are related to what happens within the team and between the team and their leader.
- overcome obstacles perceived in the change to come,
- truly engage people as personal emotions and blockages become discussable,
- strengthen resilience and the ability to cope with future disruption,
- develop the foundation for an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
- achieve organizational development by creating collaborative cultures,
- prepare people for agile ways of working,
- strengthen resilience to cope with future disruptions,
- facilitate constructive communication and build a foundation of trust,
- enable people to work together effectively.
ABB, Applied Materials, BASF, Baxter, Cimpa, Dba, Energy 360, E2V, GE, Hewlett Packard, Kraft Foods, Öresundskraft, SICK Sensor Intelligence, Swiss Airlines, Swisscom, Wright, …. are some of the companies, who are using greytogreen.
Do look into the client stories below and discover, contexts and challenges
for which you could use greytogreen:
When a team suffers conflict and needs a new foundation to rebuild trust..
Integrating personal development for employees in a large transformation project makes the journey powerful..
When a leader uses an unexpected and "unwelcome" change to create the opportunity for his team to be more resilient.
Leaders supported their teams in finding constructive solutions to their challenges during change and thus
Keeping teams focused and engaged during disruptive change saves energy..
A serious development program has time and resources set aside for teams learn together....