Today, our clients use greytogreen to:
- keep individual team members engaged in periods of change
- master challenges as individuals and as a team
- bring teams together around a common set of goals, values, or vision
- improve collaboration within and across teams
- solve conflicting situations within or amongst teams
- prepare a team for new ways of working
- or simply … make great teams out of good teams
The Gallup Q12 EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT survey claims that 10 of 12 engagement drivers are related to what happens within the team and between the team and their leader.
greytogreen can support you to create a better work environment.
Today, our clients are using greytogreen to:
- create collaborative cultures
- prepare people for a more agile way of working
- make personal emotions discussable in times of difficult transformation
- strengthen resilience and the ability to cope with future disruption
- develop the foundation for an entrepreneurial mindset
greytogreen can be the catalyst, the turbo to boost the effectiveness of organizational development and large change initiatives.
ABB, Applied Materials, BASF, Baxter, Cimpa, Dba, Energy 360, E2V, GE, Hewlett Packard, Kraft Foods, Öresundskraft, SICK Sensor Intelligence, Swiss Airlines, Swisscom, Wright, …. are some of the companies, who are using greytogreen.
Do look into the client stories below and discover, contexts and challenges
for which you could use greytogreen:
Building ONE global culture
Integrating personal development for employees in a large transformation project makes the journey powerful..
Bringing a new leadership approach to life
Self-leadership is the foundation of any leadership program..