- keep individual team members engaged in periods of change
- master challenges as individuals and as a team
- bring teams together around a common set of goals, values, or vision
- improve collaboration within and across teams
- solve conflicting situations within or amongst teams
- prepare a team for new ways of working
- or simply … make great teams out of good teams
The Gallup Q12 EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT survey claims that 10 of 12 engagement, and thus performance drivers, are related to what happens within the team and between the team and their leader.
- create collaborative cultures
- prepare people for a more agile way of working
- make personal emotions discussable in times of difficult transformation
- strengthen resilience and the ability to cope with future disruption
- develop the foundation for an entrepreneurial mindset
ABB, Applied Materials, BASF, Baxter, Cimpa, Dba, Energy 360, E2V, GE, Hewlett Packard, Kraft Foods, Öresundskraft, SICK Sensor Intelligence, Swiss Airlines, Swisscom, Wright, …. are some of the companies, who are using greytogreen.
Do look into the client stories below and discover, contexts and challenges
for which you could use greytogreen:
When a team suffers conflict and needs a new foundation to rebuild trust..
When an overburdened leader and his team shift their perceptions of responsibility and accountability..
Integrating personal development for employees in a large transformation project makes the journey powerful..
When a leader uses an unexpected and "unwelcome" change to create the opportunity for his team to be more resilient.
How to create an effective virtual team from a demotivated and dispersed R&D group of people.
Leaders supported their teams in finding constructive solutions to their challenges during change and thus
Keeping teams focused and engaged during disruptive change saves energy..
A serious development program has time and resources set aside for teams learn together....