Five ways to engage,
please contact us if you wish
to take a next step with greytogreen …
Would you like to find out more? Click here to send a message via peppermind
Sign up for the peppermind newsletter Click on the following link, leave your details and we’ll keep you up to date with all things greytogreen
Let’s talk! Click here to book a 30 minute call in our calendar
After this webinar
- you’ll have more insight into what’s in the way of excellent collaboration and what your teams need to learn more of.
- you discuss and uncover team patterns that lower motivation.
- you discover our interactive pedagogy and how greytogreen supports self-leadership and collaboration.
- and maybe you would like to start a (virtual) journey together with your team.
- 3 typical situations for self-assessment
- Communicate better: How we talk to each other and what’s behind miscommunication
- Good game, bad game: team patterns
- A short description of the POWER SKILLS that make the difference
- Our intro webinars are facilitated by Diane Van den Berge and our Solution Partners –the name of the facilitator will be mentioned in each respective webinar description.
Tuesday, 13:00 – 15:00
Getting to know each other and Q&A on technical aspects
Module 1 – The power of the mind
Discovering about limiting behaviors and how they affect us.
Tuesday, 16:00 – 18:00
Module 2 – Getting ready for constructive action
Getting to know how to use our reactions as wake-up calls for more constructive action.
Wednesday, 10:00 – 12:00
Module 3 – Understanding our emotions better
Our perceptions may be different, but even similar perceptions can trigger different emotions in us.
Friday, 10:00 – 12:00
Module 4 – Practicing with support from a buddy
Cost per person: 400,- € exclusive of VAT.