Five ways to engage,
please contact us if you wish
to take a next step with greytogreen …
Would you like to find out more? Click here to send a message via peppermind
Sign up for the peppermind newsletter Click on the following link, leave your details and we’ll keep you up to date with all things greytogreen
Let’s talk! Click here to book a 30 minute call in our calendar
In this 90-minute webinar you will
- learn which important factor is responsible for your team spirit and why existing team patterns can sabotage collaboration;
- perceive the interaction between self-leadership and effective cooperation in a new way;
- discover how greytogreen can increase change-readiness and resilience in your team, department, or even in your entire company.
- example with which you will sharpen your perception
- how changing perspective can cause small miracles to happen
- good game – bad game: discover and resolve team patterns
- which power skills really make the difference
- the greytogreen effect: bringing unconscious levels into consciousness and thus successful collaboration to your teams
Facilitator info in each respective webinar description.
Day 1, 13:00 – 18:00 with a one-hour break at 15:00
Module 1 – The power of the mind
Discovering about limiting behaviors and how they affect us.
Module 2 – Getting ready for constructive action
Getting to know how to use our reactions as wake-up calls for more constructive action.
Day 2, 10:00 – 12:00
Module 3 – Understanding our emotions better
Our perceptions may be different, but even similar perceptions can trigger different emotions in us.
Day 3, 10:00 – 12:00
Module 4 – Practicing with support from a buddy
Investment for all four modules: 400,- € per person excl. VAT.